November 29, 2007

Jack's first Turkey Day

This is my Mom's Mom. She had never met Jack until Thanksgiving Day and she ate him up!
My Dad's Mom and Jack. A few days before Thanksgiving she thought she had the flu, but Praise God she didn't, and we were able to see her.
The Bodin Clan chowing down!
More eating.
Uncle Michael and Jack. Since we aren't going down for Christmas Katie and Emily gave Jack his presents early. They were so excited! His first 2 Christmas presents were a penguin bowling set and a stuffed ball with shapes that fit into it. He loves playing with them!

We made the trip down to the MS Gulf Coast for Thanksgiving and spent it with my family. We had a BLAST! Thanksgiving Day we had lunch at this really nice clubhouse which was fun and different for us, we usually have it at my Maw Maw and Paw Paw's house. The food was incredible! We had the traditional turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce, etc... plus some yummy seafood gumbo, marinaded shrimp and crab claws, and this aspargus and crab casserole. It was sooooo good. I hurt myself I ate so much!

The rest of the weekend we spent at my Uncle Stephen and Aunt Patty's house relaxing, eating leftovers, and playing Wii. If you don't know, Wii is a video game where you have to get up and move around a lot playing tennis, bowling, baseball, and all sorts of stuff. It is really fun! Everybody was sore from playing so much.

We were busy and Jack saw a million realtives, but we had a great time and I think Jack really enjoyed his first Thanksgiving.

No comments: