May 1, 2008

There Will Be FOUR of Us!!!!!

Sadly, this is the first belly pic we've taken! The second pregnancy is definitely different from
the first in many ways. But Baby Chisholm is doing really well, and is growing as you can see. I am much larger much sooner this time, which is fun and weird. :) I am almost 20 weeks along (that's half way) can you believe it! It has flown by and we are getting more and more excited! It's hard to believe that we'll be able to love another baby as much as we love Jack, but it's so amazing and exciting to know that we will! God is so good and gracious to give us so much love and so many blessings!
I have a doctor's appointment next week and will be getting a sonogram. But, no, we're not finding out if it's a girl or a boy. We want to be surprised! However, according to Jack he is going to have a brother. We asked him what he thought, and he clearly said "brother" which was amazing! So, I guess we're having a boy! :)
I can't wait to see our little one waving and kicking and being cute and perfect! We have picked out names though: if it's a girl it will definitely be Alison Grace and call her Ali Grace (we're not sure about the spelling yet) and if it's a boy it might be David Michael. I'll post some pics of our little one after our appointment.

4 comments:

Bodin Family said...

I love the belly pics!

Crystal Garcia said...

Love the belly pic, and the new header! Photoshop is like riding a bike...I think! Great job. I hear Crystal is great name for girls...I"m just sayin'

Bodin Family said...

Crystal Elizabeth Chisholm or Elizabeth Crystal Chisholm uuuuummmmm....I'm just sayin'

Jared and Brandy Verwiel said...

sweet baby! i was confused by the title of the blog...i thought there were triplets in there or something!!! took a minute ;-) i pray that everything continues to go healthy with the baby!