May 3, 2010

Baby Kate is Here!!

God gave us little Katherine Elizabeth Chisholm (we're going to call her Kate) this morning at 11:34. She weighed 8 pounds 0.4 ounces and was 20 inches long and could not be any prettier, but, of course, I am a little biased about my girls. This is my first attempt at posting on the blog. Christina told me how to do it earlier over the phone. Her mom is staying with her in the hospital tonight. We thought it would be best for me to stay at home with the kids since their world is about to be changed enough as it is without mommy and daddy both being gone over night. Anyway, little Kate and Mama are both doing great and should be discharged sometime tomorrow. Then Christina will be back to fix whatever I mess up on the blog. Thanks to everyone who has been praying for us, the Lord has certainly been gracious.
































4 comments:

Alison said...

Congratulations!!!
Pretty baby Kate!

Crystal Garcia said...

Oh my! Those CHEEKS. I would like cuddle with her, please.

Josh and Erin said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful! You're making me have baby fever, and Renae is only 4 months old! :) So sweet!

Unknown said...

Congrats again! Brian was right, you don't even look like you just had a baby. You are AMAZING! Love you all!
-xoxo
Aunt Isabef/Abyss