March 7, 2008

Me and My Man

1. who is your man? brian
2. how long have you been together? about 3 1/2 years
3. how long did you date? 9 months
4. how old is your man? the big 3-0
5. who eats more? he does--sometimes :)
6. who is taller? brian
7. who sings better? he does definitely--i love hearing him sing along to George Strait
8. who is smarter? prob. him
9. whose temper is worse? mine
10. who does the laundry? me
11. who takes out the garbage? brian
12. who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me
13. who pays the bills? brian
14. who is better with the computer? me
15. who mows the lawn? brian, I tried to mow a tiny part of the lawn once and was exhausted!
16. who cooks dinner? me
17. who drives when you are together? brian
18. who pays when you go out? brian
19. who is more stubborn? me
20. who is the first to admit when they're wrong? brian--i hold grudges BAD! :(
21. whose parents do you see most often? we try to see each side about the same amount b/c they're both out of town
22. who kissed who first? brian kissed me
23. who asked who out? brian asked me to go to lunch at Bulldog Deli
24. who proposed? brian proposed to me at his house in Starkville on a random Thursday
25. who is more sensitive? me
26. who has more friends? prob. brian
27. who has more siblings? me, I have 1 sister and 1 brother--brian has 1 sister

I tag mary Evelyn.

No comments: