September 10, 2007

We Have Satelite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 1/2 years of marriage
1 baby boy
1 dog
2 houses in 2 states
and only
4 TV channels?!?!?!?!?!?
HOW DID WE SURVIVE????????
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
j/k
But we now have Dish and we are so excited! We spent all day Saturday watching TV and playing with Jack, and I've already recorded 4 or 5 things! YEAH! We can pause, rewind, fast-forward, and record! It's fabulous! We have commited to not get addicted, and not constantly have the TV on, and I think we'll do OK. The only 2 negatives are: #1- that I have to wear my glasses to watch TV now so I can read the TV guide (I need to wear them more anyway), and #2- now that I have been watching HGTV constantly I am itching to decorate everything within reach! :) Yeah for 200 channels!

No comments: