August 18, 2008

Nesting

I have about 4 weeks left until my due date and I am nesting like craazy! The lists are getting out of control and waking up at 4 or 5:00 and obsessively thinking of all of the things I need to get done/cleaned/organized/decorated/etc is becoming an almost daily thing! hahahaha! I've become a little obessed with decorating our house lately and though I haven't done much, I'm constantly thinking about it. One thing I did do is refinish a blackboard that I got at a garage sale for $4! Yeah! I really like how it turned out and cannot wait to put lists up on it too! :)

Before: The wood was nice, but scratched up a little, and the blackboard part had spots all over it, so I painted it white and got some cool blackboard paint and redid the board part. Brian helped a lot--he painted the board and hung it and gave me tips the whole way through!

After: It's sooo purty! It's hanging in our kitchen/dining room. I've always wanted a blackboard in my kitchen, it just seems so cozy and homey to me!

1 comment:

Crystal Garcia said...

ooooh. aaaah. Very nice.

I'm sure the Pioneer Woman would be quite impressed.