February 4, 2007

Biloxi Baby Shower






I had my second shower this weekend on the coast and it was really fun! Lots of people showed up, family and friends. We had a great time and got some fantastic stuff. We got a Pack and Play which is HUGE!!! I was really excited about it. And it has Winnie the Pooh on it! Yeah!
The first picture is of the Winnie the Pooh cake. Then there's a picture of me, my Mom, my Grandma, and my aunt Genny--just a few of the women on my Mom's side of the family. Then there is a picture of me with Brian's Mom, Nancy, and his sister, Amanda. And then me with the two soon-to-be grandmas. My Mom is going to be called Nana and Brian's Mom will be Grandmamma. They are excited! The book that I'm holding up in the last picture is one of the many books that Mrs. Nancy and Amanda got for Baby Chisholm. It's about a yellow Lab named Lucy!!! Just like our Lucy girl!!! It's precious! We had a good time and it was sooooo good to see everybody! I got to see people I hadn't seen in probably 5 or so years. :)
My Mom and I headed back to Madison after the shower and now today, Sunday, I'm going back to Starkville with a car load! Praise God for everybody's generousity and love! We already have been blessed with so much for little Baby Chisholm. :)

No comments: