August 28, 2009

Ali Grace Faces

This girl! Oh this girl! She is a charmer, a schemer, a sweetie, a fireball, and a dare devil all in one. And she's very very very expressive! I love it all!
Goofy girl!

I can't decide if this is a sweet smile, or a mischevious one...I think it's mischevious! She's gonna be the mastermind of all of the mischeif I just know it.


That's soooo funny Mommy!!! You're soooo funny all the time!!!



I mean....just look at her. When she gets in trouble, this is the face she gives us. And then we melt onto the floor, and then she gets away with everything. No, not really, but she does get us! This face is followed by a stuck out lip and a beet-red face and big crocidile tears. It's funny too--but I turn away to laugh--as a good mother should.


Funny Face!



Can you tell she just woke up? Was it what I call the "crazy hair" or the sleepy eyes, or the adorable rosy cheeks? I could eat her!



Who me?

No comments: