August 22, 2007

I'm Five Months Old!!!!!

Jack has started playing in his excersaucer and he loves this flower.
Yummy!
Jack is incredible at getting around by rolling. I'll put him in the middle of his blanket and before I know it, he's way across the room. The other day he caught site of his Bumbo and HAD to get his mouth on it. As he tried to get close enough, he would roll and push it farther away. He ended pushing it about 4 feet across the carpet. I was cracking up!
Here he is trying his hardest to get his mouth on the Bumbo. :)
Hi Mom! Look what I can do! :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack is just so SMART!! I love ya'll!

The Texas VicHorns said...

he is adorable.

i love having new blogging friends too!!! so glad you found us. your blog is also on my daily blog reading schedule.

i want a little boy!

Alison said...

Y'all have an adorable baby!