January 14, 2010

Me and the Kids

Here's a belly pic that Brian took last night. I'm at about 24 weeks, I think. I keep losing track. I'm feeling really good. I haven't been sick for a while now, and I definitely have more energy, although my naps make a huge difference. In the last few days I've realized that I HAVE to monitor how much I'm eating at each meal. I'm letting myself get too hungry and then I eat way too much, and a couple hours later I feel like a beached whale plus indigestion and heartburn! FUN! So now Brian is my official food monitor. :) The baby is moving a lot now, which is so much fun to feel. I can't wait for the movements to get even bigger so that Jack and Ali Grace can feel them. I'm wondering what they'll think.






And here are me and our sweet ones reading a book before bedtime last night. We are so thankful that they both looooove to read! We read A LOT! Ali Grace is especially adamant about reading to her. She bring books to me several times a day, and if I don't read them RIGHT AWAY the drama starts! :) We're still watching too much TV at times, but I'm getting better about it. Prayers are definitely needed in this area. The book we're reading was a Christmas gift from my brother, Michael. The kids love it--especially Jack. It's about two cows driving a truck, which Jack thinks is hilarious. :)

1 comment:

Alison said...

You look sooo cute!