January 5, 2010

Our Christmas Pictures

Two fussy, squirmy kids + Two desperate adults +Gotta get these pics taken ASAP = Hilarity.







Luckily Brian and I were both laughing through it all. Ali Grace was thrashing around and crying hysterically while we tried to get in position, and as soon as the light started flashing on the camera she would freeze and smile so pretty! Drama drama drama. And Jack was trying to get away the whole time. I was almost crying I was laughing so hard. Such a funny memory to have!

1 comment:

Erin said...

This is Erin from Designer Blogs. I emailed you a few days ago to let you know that a preview of your design is ready for you to view, but haven't heard back from you yet. You can view the preview here: http://designerblogtemplatepreview.blogspot.com/

I just need you to send a picture for me to add to the header and then it will be ready to install. I will need you to send me your username and password (you can create a temporary one for me if you'd like) and I'll get it installed! Hope to hear from you soon!